About/FAQ

IMG_1988

UK based Fashion/Fitness blogger. Currently studying Vocals at a music academy. Youtube: chloemilesmusic. Although music is my main interest I’m also mad about fitness. (If you’re in need of some exercise/healthy-food motivation, check out my Tumblr)

Age: 19 (4th December if you want to buy me a present)

Height: 5’3

What apps/filters do I use on my Instagram photos? I’m incredibly monotonous and use the filter Russ on the app Afterlight for 99.9% of my photos (The other 0.1% are black and white and to be quite honest sometimes I use Russ on them too)

What camera do I use? Sony RX100 Miii

14 thoughts

  1. Hey Chloe! I have been following you on instagram for quite some time now and personally think you are incerdibly talented and also you’re style is so unique and interesting! Anyway I’m 18 years old and looking to get a good body! I’m not overweight at all I’m very slim however I would like to tone up my thighs, tighten up the looseness of my tummy and also I have a quite a small bum I was hoping I could expand the size of it. I need a little help I’m not sure how to start or what to do in order to get my dream body so would like to ask you for some tips? and I know a lot of people would LOVE to see a before and after picture of your body to see the difference you have made and it may also give them motivation to achieve the body they want! please get back to me, Naomi x

    1. Hi Naomi,

      Thank you so much for your comment, that’s really lovely. I’ve got a diet plan up at the moment “Shedding the Christmas Podge” and I’m posting 3 of my workout routines over the next week as part of my collaboration with Missguided, the first one is already live on my latest blog post. Hope this helps x

  2. Hi Chloe,
    This is a bit random but I follow you on Instagram, great pics and style btw! I remember you put up a picture of a print your mum had bought you, a record cover one. I can’t remember the name of the artist though and remembered I really liked some of her artwork, don’t suppose you could let me know? (I think it was you anyway lol)
    Camilla x

  3. Hi Chloe,
    I have always been interested in fashion and would love to be apart of the industry one day. I would like to start blogging and maybe become a fashion blogger as you have become as successful as you have, where do I start? Any tips?
    Xx

  4. Hi Chloe, I know you said you use the russ filter in the after light app, but does that grey out the background of your pictures like your recent ones?

  5. Hi Chloe,

    I think your blog and Instagram are so inspiring. It’s crazy to think how much you’ve achieved with your blog ( I have been reading it for a while now).

    I have recently just started my own blog, and was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to get it off the ground and running, and potentially a successful one.

    Thanks
    Kate x

  6. Hi Chloe, love the blog and your insta! How did you get into blogging? and when did you realise your popularity?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s